SHINCHA ORGANIC 100g – “Ichibancha” First Pick Organic Green Tea 2021
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.00 with More info
Shincha is the first-of-season harvest for Japanese green tea. It is basically the same as Ichibancha, “first tea” and is distinguished by its fresh flavor and sweetness.
The harvest begins in April. First release is usually available late April to early May.
Because of its popularity in Japan, Shincha is often quickly sold out and subsequently often hard to obtain abroad.
My Cha has exclusive access to this year’s Shincha harvest and are delighted to be able to make this available for our discerning customers.
Be quick though, it will go fast!
- JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standard) Certified organic
- ‘SHINCHA’ Green Tea Ichibancha
- Loose Leaf Organic Shincha Tea
- Vacuum-Sealed Pack
- Hand picked
- Local AU warehouse same day dispatch (orders before 2pm)
- Free shipping orders over $49. Orders under $49 have a flat rate of only $9.90.
- AU post express shipping.
Shop our full range of authentic Japanese Sencha
- Product Information
- Brewing Guide
|Place Of Origin|
Same day dispatch (orders before 2pm)
|Shipping type & time to each state|
QLD : 1-2 business days
Brewing Temperature: 70°C – 80°C / 176°F
Brewing Time : 1 min
Infusion: A few times